Be the first to review this product
DJI Smart Controller
The DJI Smart Controller with OcuSync 2.0 & auto-switch between 2.4 and 5.8GHz. Works with Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 and Mavic 2 Zoom.
- For OcuSync 2.0-Compatible Drones
- Works with Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 and Mavic 2 Zoom
- Built-In 5.5" Full HD Screen
- Ultra-Bright 1000 cd/m²
- DJI Go Share for Easy Mobile Transfers
- Livestream on Social Media with SkyTalk
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker
- HDMI Port Outputs 4K Video at 60 fps
- auto-switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz
- Works in -4 to 104°F Weather
- Long-Lasting 5000mAh Battery
The DJI Smart Controller with OcuSync 2.0 & auto-switch between 2.4 and 5.8GHz
DJI's OcuSync 2.0 technology helps keep that crisp and clear HD video feed stable at up to five miles by having the ability to auto-switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals. And you don't have to wait to share the great footage with everyone online. The Smart Controller is designed to get your content out there quickly with SkyTalk and DJI Go Share. With these features and more, the Smart Controller is meant to elevate your flying experience, give you the tools to fly in more locations, and connect with more people around the world.
DJI Go Share
Go from drone to phone in minutes with DJI Go Share, designed to get the content you just shot uploaded to the web quickly and conveniently. DJI Go Share is a function of the DJI GO 4 app which can access the 16GB of storage built into the Smart Controller. With that access, DJI Go Share gives you the ability to transfer images and clips to your smartphone or tablet.
SkyTalk lets you connect to your audience in real time, giving you the ability to live stream your drone's camera to social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. SkyTalk also lets you create short videos to share instantly.
Microphone, Speaker, and HDMI
The Smart Controller features a built-in microphone, speaker, and HDMI port to help further enhance your content and share it with others:
- Microphone: The built-in microphone helps you interact and enhance your livestream footage.
- Speaker: Watch and listen to clips directly stored on your Smart Controller.
- HDMI Out: Pass video through the Smart Controller with an HDMI cable (not included) and display it on a TV in 4K resolution at up to 60 fps, utilizing either the H.264 or H.265 codecs.
The Smart Controller features a customized Android operating system that combines with the DJI GO 4 app to let you do more within the controller, instead of relying on external mobile devices. It even supports third-party apps to increase your sharing and editing capabilities.
Go Further, Go Farther
The Smart Controller has been engineered to support extreme temperatures, letting you film worry-free from a frozen tundra to the scorching desert. It is designed to operate from -4 to 104°F.
Efficient and Portable
The Smart Controller connects to your drone as soon as it's powered on, letting you take off and fly quickly. It also features detachable control sticks, making it that much more portable and easy to store in a gear bag or backpack.
Long Battery Life
The Smart Controller comes with a 5000mAh battery that supports Quick Charging and can deliver up to 2.5 hours of life per charge.
Expand the built-in 16GB of storage with an optional microSD card up to 128GB in size.
WARNING: Carefully read instructions to ensure proper configuration before use. Failure to use this product responsibly may result in loss, damage, or injury.
What's in the box:
- DJI Smart Controller
- Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- 24W USB Charger
- USB 3.0 Type-C Cable
- 1 year warranty