Be the first to review this product
DJI Mavic - Intelligent Flight Battery
- 27-minute flight time
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
The Mavic Intelligent Flight Batteries supply a flight time of up to 27 minutes.
It adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system is able to obtain accurate battery level.
This allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately. It also gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more, and all in the DJI GO app.
When placed in longer term storage, LiPo batteries should only be kept at 50% charge. Any more or less could cause permanent damage. If left unused, DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries will discharge power until 50% to maintain good health.
If you live in a cold place or plan to fly on a winter break, low-temperature protection will activate. This controls available propulsion power based on the temperature of the battery, so that only a fully-warmed-up battery can offer full power.
Capacity: 3830 mAh
Voltage: 11.4 V
Battery Type: LiPo 3S
Energy: 43.6 Wh
Net Weight: Approx.0.5 lbs (240 g)
Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
Ratings & Reviews
- DJI Mavic Pro + 64GB Drone QuadcopterSpecial Price $1,444.00 Regular Price $1,749.00Out of stock
- DJI Mavic Pro +Battery +64GB Drone - includes 2 BatteriesSpecial Price $1,549.00 Regular Price $1,899.00Out of stock
- DJI Mavic Pro Combo + 64GB incl. 2 Extra Batteries - Fly MoreSpecial Price $1,699.00 Regular Price $2,399.00Out of stock